Pula Pula Play Area
Pula Pula – A Cool Children’s Play Area
Kiryat Ono Mall, Floor -2
Pula Pula, a cool children’s play area, is an attraction for parents and children inspired by the success of the Gymboree at the kiryat Ono mall.
The secret of its success lies in its unique design, the meticulous planning of the activity areas by age group and a separate complex for birthday parties and events.
The play area is unique in terms of its facilities and educational games, with the utmost attention being paid to safety, esthetics and cleanliness.
And we haven’t forgotten Mom and Dad – there’s a coffee corner at the entrance to Pula Pula, right next to the play areas, where you can enjoy some peace and quiet.
At the end of a shared quality experience at the play area, it’s so exciting to see the smiling faces of parents and children who can’t wait to come back.
The experience includes
- A closed air-conditioned complex with padded equipment and flooring
- A coffee corner equipped with hot and cold beverages, snacks, newspapers and a wireless internet connection
- Party and birthday room
- Changing corner
- Adjacent covered free parking
Toddler Complex (up to age 3)
- Safe wall-mounted developmental toys and games
- Games for developing preschoolers’ motor skills and thinking skills
- Hand-eye coordination toys
- Ball pool and inflatables
- Kiddy cars
- Table games
- Ball pool
* All the flooring and equipment is padded
* Children aged 6 month through 16 years old need to pay for an entry ticket
weekdays Sunday - Friday: 35 Shekels
Saturday, Holydays: 40 Shekels
July - August (Hofesh Gadol): 40 Shekels
Contact: 052-2338830 (Evelyn)
During the holiday the playground will be open in the morning from 9:30 am
Fridays: 10:00 - 15:00
Sat: 10:00 - 20:00
Holidays: 9:30 - 20:00